Ibhana's Return Policy
Thank you for shopping with Ibhana. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange your order or provide a refund on receipt of the item back at our store as per our return policy outlined below.
Online return policy:
All returns must be made within 15 days of your receipt of an order.
- All sale items are final sale and not eligible for refund.
- Postage for return items are paid by the customer. We will pay the outbound shipping if you are exchanging the item for a different style or size.
- Merchandise that has been worn, used, damaged or has had the price tags removed is not eligible for refund.
- If you need to return an item, please do not ship the item directly to the store. First, request a return authorization via email: email@example.com with a reason for the return. Please provide: Your Name, Order Number, Phone No., Item Style No., Reason for return/exchange. If exchanging please provide the style number, color and size of the item you are requesting to be sent to you as an exchange.
- Once you receive the return authorization please ship back to the store at 1079 Seven Locks Road, Rockville, MD 20854, by UPS or USPS.
- All returns or exchanges must be received by the store within 15 days of the receipt of your order.
- All refunds will be processed less the shipping costs paid by you.
- Please save your shipping receipt and tracking number. We cannot refund or exchange an item that has been lost in transit.
- All return requests will be acknowledged within 72 hours.
Please ship all returns and exchanges to:
1079 Seven Locks Road
Rockville, MD 20854.
In-Store Purchase return policy:
Seven days for return/refund with all tags attached and unused garments.
Fourteen days for store credit.
No return on Jewelry and sale items which are final sales.
Thank you for your patronage. We will do our best to help you with great service and products.
In-store Layaway Policy:
Ibhana offers a 30-day layaway plan for items in store.
To place an item on layaway, simply select the layaway option at checkout. We require 50% of the selling price at initial checkout and 50% at the end of the 30 days. Any layaway can be completed early by paying in full. The item can be purchased on completion of the final payment.
Layaway Cancellation And Extension
If a layaway is cancelled after the initial payment, we will issue a store credit for the initial payment less 10% of the item's purchase price.
Store credits must be used within one year from date of issuance.
Any extension of the layaway period is subject to our discretion. If we agree to extend the layaway period, we will charge a non-refundable fee of 10% on the purchase price of the item payable on the next payment date. All requests for extension must be received five business days before the next payment date.
Non-Payment Of Layaway Payment
If we do not receive notification that the layaway plan has been cancelled or a request for extension and we have not received the next installment, we will determine that the buyer is in default within 24 hours after the installment due date. Being in default, we are not obligated to refund any of the funds that were paid to date.
An exchange of the item on layaway is treated the same way as cancellations. Exchanges made after the first payment but before the second will be subject to at 10% fee; exchanges after the second payment will be subject to a 25% fee.